Welcome to the Adrian R-III high school counseling page!
ACT Test Information
- ACT Registration Fees
- ACT Test Information
- ACT Score Information - How Colleges Use ACT Results
- ACT Test Preparation - Description of the ACT Test
- ACT Test Preparation - English Test Description
- ACT Test Preparation - Math Test Content
- ACT Test Preparation - Reading Test Description
- ACT Test Preparation - Test Day Tips
- ACT Test Preparation - Tips for Taking the Test
- ACT Test Preparation - Tips for the ACT Writing Test
ASVAB Interest and Aptitude Inventory for Juniors
PLAN TEST for Sophomores
A+ Schools Program Information
- A+ Program Overview and Description
- A+ Schools Participation Agreement Form
- A+ Program School and Community Partnership Plan
- Peer Tutor Assessment Form
- Peer Tutor Grading Form
- A+ Enrollment Form
- A+ Schools List of Tech. Schools & Comm. Colleges
- Checklist for A+ Students Enrolling in Community College
- Dese A+ Schools Program Approved Public Post-Secondary Career Ed Schools
- A+ MCC Freshmen Required Course Rationale
- MCC Freshmen Seminar Course Outline
- MCC A+ Guidelines for 2012
- Longview MCC
College and Career Information
- College and Career Internet Sites
- College Planning for Seniors
- College Planning for Juniors
- College Planning for Sophomores
- College Planning for Freshmen
- Top 10 Application Mistakes
- Financial Aid Bulletin
- Financial Aid Websites and Information
- Funding Education after High School
- Completing the 2011-2012 FAFSA
- Financial Aid Workshop Information held at Butler High School, 12-7-11
Tips for Going Away to College
- College Packing List
- College Safety Issues
- Dorm Safety
- Eating Right in College
- Going to College with a Disability
- Guidelines for Completing Scholarship Apps.
- Scholarship Websites
- Scholar Wise Lists of Scholarships and Sites
- 4 year College and Universities- A+ Scholarships
- Pittsburg State University Music Scholarship Information
- Information from the University of Missouri for Incoming Freshmen Parts 1 to 4 Part 4
American Legion Six Scholarships- Posted 9-2012
Bates County Cattlemen's Scholarship - Posted 9-25-12
BBG Communications Award - $1,000 - 1 Award (Deadline 6-30-13)
Bryan Scot Schowengerdt Memorial Scholarship- Awarded to a sophomore or higher with an overall GPA of 3.0. Preference given to residents of Missouri from Bates County that are Psychology majors. Financial need is considered.
Disabled American Veterans (DAV) Scholarship Application - Due April 26, 2013.
Vietnam Veteran's Scholarship - Applications must be received by April 15, 2013 by the VVA Scholarship Committee. Mail the applications to Vic Hinds, 23047 S 1125 Rd, Moundville, MO 64771 or email them to email@example.com before midnight on April 15. Please email applications in PDF format.
John Byron Corbin Trust Scholarship - Deadline April 30
Engaging Your Brain Scholarship - Applications available in Mrs. Glynn's office or on the Project Prom page of our website! If you are a junior or senior from Adrian R-3 High School seeking a scholarship for the use of an ITV course or a college/university/trade school and will be attending the after prom party sponsored by the Adrian Project Prom committee you are eligible to participate. One $500 scholarship to the overall winner and six or more $250 scholarships to the runners-up.
Butler Rotary Club Scholarships Application form - Due April 15 to Counselor's Office
Lions Club Scholarship Information - Due April 15.
Chris Moles Scholarship - Due April 19.
A.G. Ferguson Scholarship - Due April 23. Based on financial need, 3.0 GPA average and must attend a 2 or 4-year college/university, or a vocational/technical institution.
Beta Sigma Phi Scholarship - Due April 17.
Adrian PTO Scholarship - Due May 3.
Bates County Youth Advocacy Dual Credit Scholarship Application - Due end of school year.
Bates County Youth Advocacy College Scholarship Application - Due May 1.
Adrian Athletic Booster Club Scholarship Application - Due May 10.
Opal Long Huffman Scholarship Application - Due May 14.
- New MSHSAA Rules
- NCAA (National College Athletic Association
- NCAA Eligibitly Rules
- NCAA Guidelines for Student Athletes High School Courses
- NCAA Signing Dates
- NCAA Students with Disabilities
- NCAA Transcript Release Form
- NCAA Student Athlete Financial Aid Information
- When Students Should Register with NCAA
- NCAA Guide for College-Bound Students
- Nontraditional Courses for NCAA Divisions I and II Initial Eligibility, posted 3-23-11
- NCAA Eligibility Center High School Newsletter
- NAIA (National Associaton of Intercollegiate Athletics)