School Closed Through Friday April 3
No Activities During This Time
Please review the information below about the educational environment the Adrian School District wants to maintain during this difficult time. We want to continue to be a resource for all students and families in our community.
Parent Communication on Educational Expectations through April 3rd
- Our school is committed to supporting all of our students and parents in continuing to provide learning opportunities.
- Goals of educational activities:
- Review essential skills from the previous courses/subjects.
- Provide specific enrichment activities for their classes (gives parents guidance on activities that are appropriate for grade levels/courses).
- Provide opportunities to expose students to future learning objectives that could be done in an online/virtual learning environment.
- All teachers will be in contact by email with parents and students with weekly activities for each student’s course or subject area. Activities will be sent on Tuesday, March 24th and Tuesday, March 31st between 8:00-11:00 am on both days.
- We ask that students and parents share completed activities with teachers or post on social media to try and foster a positive learning environment.
- Activities are not required and will not be for a grade in your courses/classes.
- We will revisit Chromebook distribution to students over the next couple of weeks. At this time, we are not distributing to middle school and elementary students.
- If your family is in need of assistance with meals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Angie Preston will be in contact with families that may need to get medication from the school.
- We will continue to provide information as it becomes available, another update will be sent no later than Friday, March 27th.
Our hope is that everyone will take this time to stay safe and enjoy family.
Don, Abe, Connie, Jeanette, Kelly, Brenna, and Chancy
816-297-4460 Ext #4001